Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 weeks & 6 days old



Well, we didn't get out for a stroll today, but rainy days are nice once and a while. The rain can be kind of peaceful. Faithy is looking and feeling good :) And a mother knows when her baby is feeling good or bad, isn't that right, moms? I find I can pick up on the most subtle cues about what Faith needs or how she is feeling. We had to take a little trip to the ER last night to get a brand new tube feed, since they are only good for a month (ok, I'll come clean... I accidentally snipped her tube with the scissors last night when I was cutting her old bandage off lol). We met a young doctor there who was really nice. It really shows when a doctor has genuine compassion for his patients. And of course, the nurses were great too --as usual! A shout out to my peeps in the ER ;) Hehe...